duminică, 17 octombrie 2010

Heart glue

It's not hard to fix a broken Carter,

I'm a South Park fan.
Carter is my favourite character.
Long time ago, Mymoo bought me a Carter pendant, as a gift from her.
Not so long time ago, you broke it when we were fighting over a stupid something I said that you thought I was serious about, so you took your anger on the furniture.
So you broke it.
So I fixed it, with some superglue. It's as good as new.

but it's so hard, Darlin', to fix my broken heart.

Aaaaand that's the way the heart crumbles!


Enjoy the song, it's one of my very favourite :)

3 comentarii:

Mih spunea...

"As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart! You don’t know how
lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable"

.....

>:D< :)

Un copil cuminte spunea...

>:D<
thank you, my dear virtual friend.
you made me smile and realize that I like my heart, despite how wrongly unpractical it is...
don't you think so, too?

Mih spunea...

you keep in your heart so much beauty and color, how can i not like your heart?

[virtual..:( :<]