vineri, 16 mai 2014

things that take 3 minutes

my favourite song on the AM album
a good cigarette
the intense happiness of seeing somebody dear after a long time
the perfect cup of tea
getting out of bed and washing your face with water cold as ice
the fervid moments from collapsing into climax and finally catching your breath
the guilty pleasure of procrastination after getting out of shower,
deciding that you'd rather surf the web instead of getting dressed right away
the perfect phone conversation from workplace to the subway
the hug I entangle you when I haven't seen you in quite some time
write this and still have a 1 minute and a half to think about you, about the world and how I've lost focus for just a second. there, I'm lost.
but I know I've been lost before and found my way back somehow.

Niciun comentariu: