luni, 23 februarie 2015

closure

I hate it.
and I hate me more
when I don't love
you
you
you had to go
there was no more space
in my heart for
you
you
you cluttered my veins
stumbled on my defenses
broke through my lines of attack
tasted the cinder and smoke
of the most terrible war
I started for
you
you
you take so little
when you deserve so much more
so please, darling
take my hand
my lips
burn them
and take what you will
in the fire of
you.

Un comentariu:

Diwakar spunea...

Hello Un Copil. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog post and read that beautiful composition. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us in the slums of Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My eamil id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forwrd to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.