duminică, 19 februarie 2012

*over-exposed and under-appreciated*

A sad thing is sad, a sad fact is reality. And the reality is that the rainbow girl has lost her colours to a dream. In fact, I think we should call her now rain girl, as I find it more suitable with her moist and self-pitty attitude.
And even though we should not worry, as there are still friends and chocolate on this world, I fear the weeks to come.
It's not the fact that she is frail, it's the fact that I don't know what to do to cheer her spirit. And even if I could do with the rain, I hate having it all over my kitchen and bathroom floor, or even in my soup, while I eat. As all she does at some times is stare into a fix point, with rain all over her face, pouring salty tears on her cheeks.
As I said, a sad thing is sad, but a sad fact is reality. And the reality is that she is so tired of being me.

Niciun comentariu: