marți, 5 februarie 2013

Prefrontal cortex, you will be the death of me!

Fireworks. Fireworks everywhere. 

Am îmbătrânit. În ultimele 3 zile m-am culcat mai devreme de ora 23. Of course, I have to Log Out from my daily race, empty my Recycle Bin full of stuff I can't figure out (and most likely will keep me awake) and of course, Enable milk/hot cocoa/tea.

Și încerc să învăț italiana ninja style. Adică pe șestache. So much, so good. Posso dire che amo ascoltare questa bellissima lingua. And that's kind of all I can say, actually.

Logica, draga de ea, e la fel de prezentă în această postare cum e și fengșuiu' în camera mea cea în care întâlnești agrafe, cercei și cești la tot pasul. Shut up, they all have fabulous stories. You can see them on Discovery How it's made Show.

Things even out.

Niciun comentariu: